For the new update iterations, we have been undertaking SAP updates to our consumer SAP programs.
- Keep the new updates, service packets and upgrade packs available in the existing SAP applications.
- Replace personalized modifications with the normal SAP feature
- Avoid paying higher repair costs for SAP releases
- SAP ERP: 4.6C/4.7 to ECC6
- SAP EHP upgrades : SAP ECC6 EHP4 to current EHP release
- SAP BI / BO patching and upgrade
- SAP NetWeaver SP patching and version upgrade
In comparison to other companies with the possibility of costs being compounded by the SAP Update project for months, we are taking a scheduled fast path to finishing the update.
- Discussion of technology and environment updated technology suggestions
- Plan of the project with goals, team leaders and plans
- Minimum code freeze window
- Total data range test cycle
- Complete update of development servers to Go / No-Go requirements
- Support for addressing app problems during live
We recognize that certain clients have outdated, redundant or even non-existent documents.
We collaborate with your team to define key business processes, situations and transactions, to develop a full product coverage product schedule.
Your team will also be educated in the latest SAP technology during this phase.
We took 3 months to complete the project to update SAP ECC for a 3-system landscape (Dev, Price, Production).
Please share your SAP update specifications with our team so that we can determine your standard.
- Please address the criteria for a SAP update with us and we will happily include a high-level package with a fixed price offer.