Switch to SAP S/4HANA for quicker files, personalize your UI and lower costs to improve performance of the SAP system.
ERP systems are often considered monolithic and uncompromising for market transformation, and can hinder market progress by outdated user interfaces and lack of a modern business understanding. SAP S/4HANA is called a wireless ERP core on the other hand. SAP S/4HANA is the service of the next generation. The SAP S/4HANA uses the current SAP Fiori user experience (UX) and a modern function based user interface model, which is built on today's most sophisticated memory platform: SAP HANA. Many organisations may be unsure of the market interest and the transfer costs that follow switching to SAP S/4HANA, but the new systems with a emphasis on numerical transition and the potential to sustain the future development of business models have tremendous opportunities. This is also important to consider the importance of SAP S/4HANA from a practical point of view and the strategic skills that must be integrated into your approach in order to customize an specific roadmap that suits your future enterprise. You will benefit from ongoing developments such as: with the transition to SAP S / 4HANA:
- For SAP S/4HANA, SAP optimizes the framework to take the full use of the SAP HANA infrastructure features. Designed with SAP HANA memory platform. For example, aggregates have been eliminated and data size has been reduced.
- SAP develops the program for the new function based user interface (UX) for SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP prevents duplication by offering one functure for one reason, by joining features in the core With SAP S/4HANA.
In SAP S/4 HANA, SAP allows companies, like the internet of things, big data, web first and business networks, to be easy to operate in emerging environments.
1. The attention and expectations of customers - The way consumers view ERP solutions is different from before as part of the digital transition. A streamlined, user-friendly interface helps users to connect through various devices (e.g. mobile devices). SAP provides consumers with a new UX, called SAP Fiori, focused on rising specifications and the future of digitally connected businesses. Using SAP Fiori, the only practical view possible in the old SAP ERP is drastically altered to the UX environment, with a single entrance and a specific configuration of the SAP S/4HANA, in both cloud and onsite applications. Besides creating a nice user interface, SAP Fiori affects people's way of working. In non-monetary gains as follows, this is evident:
- Improved product satisfaction - Job performance and productivity are improved as all apps can be viewed with the same look and feel from one single entry point.
- Improved customer satisfaction - Having a single Ui (for example, recruiting or procurement) improves customer satisfaction and employee loyalty.
- Adoption of rising technologies - The improved solution usage results in decreased operating costs and consumer errors.
2. Informing the Consumer and making smart decisions - It is important to gather the relevant data as part of the digital transition, to provide the data in real time and to generate actionable outcomes based on data interpretation and prediction. Through the migration to SAP S/4HANA, you can have more customer information and facilitate the decision-making process through many changes. Because of the use of an inmemory store, the renovation of the system models and the reduction in the resource footprint of SAP HANA, a single application can now be provided with one copy, with less development work over the various solutions. SAP S/4HANA is intended to satisfy the emerging value chain end-to-end specifications. This includes streamlined end-to-end systems, with the distributed backbone SAP HANA operating on one data base. The SAP cloud platform also provides IoT functionality that helps businesses to get feedback and launch business processes automatedly from social media platforms and analyze organized and unstructured big data in real time. SAP S/4HANA's key advantages based on the simpler data model mentioned here:
- Processing in real time - Disable the processing of batch and data replication from one data set.
- Expectations-Predictions - Find out and respond with current / historical data regarding future opportunities and challenges.
- Simulation - Simulate future outcomes and examine the effect on effects of company decisions.
- Functional - Enhance customer satisfaction by reducing wait times and viewing data in real time.
- Drilldowns - Drive through simple reports and evaluate data without exporting data at any point.
- Suggestions - The ability to integrate organized and unstructured data into a common enterprise process ensures creative market strategies and management decisions. Fast and supervised decision-making directs the customer and text mining.
3. Supply Chain Digitally Triggered - A traditional reporting method with the financial records is the latest SAP ERP program. Different compliance processes are conducted by a market customer with demand shortfalls, various data are analyzed, input is rendered informed and instead output is prioritized, or the products are moved from a factory to another to prevent shortages. With SAP S/4HANA, business users are distancing themselves from the conventional recording framework and using core software features, for example IoT or business network access, to obtain comprehensive knowledge and advanced analytical tools to allow them to function more effectively. To order to decrease the stocks of stores, most businesses need real-time details across the entire supply chain and thereby reduce overall costs. Separate data from multiple sites, which takes so much time, is filled with older ERP solutions. A simpler data model is therefore required to eliminate repetitive data and allow a clear view of the product on the fly review and to reduce the possibility of discrepancies between physical and virtual inventories. SAP S/4HANA is responsible for this.
SAPWings will help you make decisions about how to harness the full potential of SAP S/4HANA based about our deep understanding and long-standing experience with SAP.
- Prepare – The aim here is to give our SAP customers quicker value time, to allow them to benefit more quickly from SAP S/4HANA. There is already a dynamic path to the SAP S/4HANA solution. The scope will depend on the starting point, but the overall execution will be supported by our experts and the application of SAP best practices.
- Explore – During the discovery step, we check the basic knowledge and decide if any company procedures vary from that. This step is used for replaying the client processes with the main players and validating them. During the fit / gap workshop we verify the business method and conduct the accompanying thorough review.
- Realize – Once the business strategy has been tested and the Delta modeling workshops are conducted during the development process, in order to remove more market requirements, it is now time to set up, improve and test the targeting approach. This stage also requires checking and peer review to be performed to ensure that the approach is standard-based. The objective of this phase is to ensure that a minimum viable Product can be used in line with the overall SAP Activate method and agile delivery.
- Deploy – Both evaluation exercises are carried out before cut-off tasks are launched. We provide end-user instruction in this process and conduct the coordination of transition. In the development environment even data transfer tasks are conducted before the program is returned to business users. The device may be turned over to the business users after all these operations are finished and smoke checks are carried out. When a new update has been transferred to this area, hypercare operations, which will help the development network will begin right after the project is live.
- Quality Gates – At the end of each process, we hold analysis sessions to guarantee project quality and to ensure that we follow the accepted strategy.
SAPWings will enable you to make decisions and ensure that you are completely aware of the value of SAP S/4HANA based on our comprehensive experience and many years of practice with SAP.
- We build new partnerships that unlock new value streams.
- We use advanced analytics, prediction and prescription.
- Enable sophisticated and competitive distinction by using executive tests.
- Our team is persuaded that a philosophy of architecture, agility and creativity is developed.
- For our clients, we develop a vision and implementation schedule.
- We will be pleased to give you the high-level package with a fixed price quote. Please discuss your SAP S/4HANA migration specifications with us.