SAP S/4HANA is based on the in-memory architecture and the proprietary virtual database system of SAP. It also provides a customized SAP Fiori user interface. There are two SAP S/4HANA Services, SAP S/4HANA On-, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, which deliver immediate benefit across enterprise and industry. SAP S/4HANA eliminates growing barriers in association with ERP applications and allows you to grab every chance in today’s digital economy.
The universe around us is not getting easier; for the following reasons it is becoming more complex:
- Virtual technology quickly expands-media, internet, big data.
- Globalizing and developing business networks
The exponential growth in the size, scale and amount of information created by mobile devices, social media, cloud technology has changed the way we live and function. Currently, 61% of businesses state that the bulk of their staff use mobile devices including e-mail, project management and content development. Existing ERP systems can not be modified as quickly as possible to process data explosions so that insights into business opportunities or operating efficiencies and consumer preferences can be provided. Companies have to update their digital infrastructure to facilitate market growth, rather than impede reactivity through technology. A recent generation of innovations in hardware architecture provides tremendous computing power at low prices. Huge memory comes for multi-core processors. The fundamental architecture of the current SAP systems for the new hardware is not optimum. The whole suite has to be re-written. SAP S/4HANA is here.
- Switch to S/4HANA approaches - It is difficult to define a clear strategy to move to S/4HANA before any project or activity begins. This approach must correspond to the approach of industry.
- Functionality - In the core package, the quest to find a blueprint for S/4HANA for all ECC features and even other ERP implementations will cover the current enterprise processes even with a new software feature.
- Architecture - The most significant aspect is modifying the SAP S/4HANA architecture. Several modules (Fiori, CDS, Gateway, Hana Studio, KPI modeler, O Data, BW-Embedded, Analytics, etc.) are enabled and disabled with this new software solution. Before starting the S/4HANA implementation or conversion, Global Architecture definitions must be considered.
- Customization - The evolution of coding from basic features to avoid device personalization is still a big challenge.
- A lack of the right skills, knowledge and financial assistance - The right resource for new innovations is always hard to find.
There are some major improvements to SAP S/4HANA’s operational reach relative to conventional SAP ERP, such as the unavailability of SAP Classic Cash and Liquidity Control in SAP S/4HANA. The SAP S/4HANA Money Management is replaced by the newly created one.
We’ll help you to understand the effect of S/4HANA on enterprise and IT. Harden with our added ideas this change.
- Roadmaps and Policy – If it’s a Brownfield (traditional SAP) or Greenfield (non-SAP ERP platforms), migration to SAP S/4HANA is both directed to our services and an elegant web interface, flexible and simple to use. We assist with making SAP S/4HANA a customer interface and business process streamlined to improve the organization’s ERP climate.
- Development of the business process – We understand S/4HANA’s reach and advantages and support the approval of S/4HANA based on market goals and specifications.
- Recommendation for implementation – For delivery solutions such as premises, private or cloud, or a custom hybrid solution, we give client unique recommendations.
- Evaluation and analysis – Information and explain the S/4HANA approach with market assessment, aim design, path map development, execution plan and business case. Despite the difficulty of classification systems to ensure conformity, have 100% correct classification.
- Modification – Creation of a new process or an existing process tailored to the particular needs and risks of a company. Tell us your concern about SAP S/4HANA.
- Our SAP S/4HANA consultants will help you speed up and simplify the transformation of your digital system. Email us and our professional advisory staff will answer your questions.