We also helped our customers shift their SAP applications to a global environment, update OS / DBs, simplify their repositories and a mixture of these.
- Physical servers switch to virtual servers (in-host and cloud)
- Old OS (Microsoft 2003) conversion to the new OS versions (e.g. Windows 2012)
- Migration of the data base from the original edition (MS SQL 2003) to the current version (MS SQL 2012)
- Oracle to MS SQL Server migration for the unification of all database licenses
- Data Switch SAP to Amazon AWS
SAP Migration of the SAP environment is a fast-track method for virtualisation and updating to DB / OS. The efficient SAP migration is predictable:
- Plan of the project with goals, staff and schedules
- Examination of technology and equipment for the target environment
- Minimum code freeze window
- Test plan for maximum test coverage
- Comprehensive relocation of output server by Go / No-parameters
- Support for addressing app problems during live
The SAP Migration is a opportunity to change and to monitor stuff. We consult with the team closely to incorporate all of this:
- Tuning efficiency
- Reassessment of security
- Detection and early detection applied
- Implement Solution Manager capabilities for landscape management
We quote SAP Migration at a set price. We understand the difficulty inherent in suggesting the completion of migration at fixed rates.
- We will be glad to have a high-level package with a fixed price quote. Speak to us about your SAP migration specifications.